Pamela S. Thibodeaux, Author of ‘Tempered Dreams’
Pamela S. Thibodeaux is a founder member of the Bayou Writers Group in Lake Charles, Louisiana. Her books, which include Tempered Fire; Tempered Hearts; Tempered Dreams and Tempered Joy have been described as, “inspirational” and “steamier and grittier than the typical Christian novel without decreasing the message.”
Since May 1, 2007, she has been on a virtual book tour to promote Tempered Dreams.
- Pamela S. Thibodeaux Interview, Night Owl Romance Blog, April 24, 2007.
- The Books of Pamela S. Thibodeaux, Tristi Pinkston, families.com, May 31, 2007.
- A Visit from Pamela S. Thibodeaux during her virtual book tour, Mary Emma’s Potpourri of Writing, May 22, 2007.
- The Story Behind Tempered Dreams by guest blogger Pamela Thibodeaux, Alison Kent — Blah Blog, May, 17,2007.
- Interview with Pamela Thibodeaux, Virtual Book Tour de ‘Net, May 17, 2007.
- SPECIAL GUEST: Pamela S. Thibodeaux, Author of TEMPERED DREAMS, The Writer’s Life, May 4, 2007.
- MY AUTHOR INTERVIEW WITH PAMELA S. THIBODEAUX!, Writing On The Edge, May 1, 2007.