Friday 31 August — Sunday 2 September, 2007.
This Arts Training Central residential Write Away Course is for anyone interested in writing plays for radio, stage or screen, and willing to have a go. It will cover creating characters, writing monologues and dialogue, structuring scenes, writing a pitch, telling a story in pictures, building dramatic narratives, and more. The course will be exercise and workshop- based, working in groups as well as individually.
Stephen Loveless and Charlotte Thompson. In association with Writing School Leicester.
Source of message: EMIT Writers News, June 2007.
- What I’ve Learned from Writing Scripts, krooz, March 13, 2007.
- writing scripts + coffee = inspiration?, Short Film Production Blog, 8 April 2007.
- Me And Al(ly) Magee…(Part V), uninflected images juxtaposed, June 21, 2007.
- Writing Scripts for wallstrip? Priceless, The Peeled Apple, March 28, 2007.
- Script Frenzy, Dragon Writing Prompts, May 19, 2007.