Susan Gregg, Author of ‘The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Short Meditations’
Susan Gregg has written eight books on different aspects of spirituality and self-help.
Dance of Power, the first book in the series was published by Llewellyn in 1993. This was followed, in quick succession, by Finding the Sacred Self (Llewellyn, 1995); The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Spiritual Healing (Macmillan Publishing, 2000); The Toltec Way: A Guide to Personal Transformation (Renaissance Books, 2000) and Mastering the Toltec Way: A Guide to Happiness, Freedom and Joy (Red Wheel, 2003).
Her latest book in the series, The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Short Meditations, came out this year from Alpha Publishing.
- Toltec Insights, Susan Gregg’s Toltec Wisdom Blog.
- Guest Post by Susan Gregg, WOW! Women on Writing, July 13, 2007.
- Interview: Inspiration for Happiness, by Susan Hanshaw, Sanctuary for Change, July 11, 2007.
- AUTHOR INTERVIEW: Susan Gregg, Author of THE COMPLETE IDIOT’S GUIDE TO SHORT MEDITATIONS, The Writer’s Life, July 10, 2007.
- Susan Gregg Helps the Wolf Relax…, Official Blog For Author Jamieson Wolf, July 8, 2007.