Call for submissions
Edited Mahogany L. Browne,
Foreword by: Patrick Rosal.
This anthology is open to male writers featuring poems, essays, prose, fiction, non-fiction, memoir and monologues.
- Submissions should fit into the following categories: Coming-of-Age, Love, Loss, Irony, Political/Socio-Political (investigative, etc).
- Individuals may submit up to three pieces (short stories/essays no more than 5,000 words) to: email@example.com.
- Submission Deadline: November 1, 2007.
- Submissions should include a separate page with your bio and contact information (email and phone number).
- Contributors will receive a copy of the anthology and selected authors will be invited to participate in the Penmanship Bookstore Tri-City Tour Spring 2009.
Source of message: