Artober 2007: Call for Submissions
We welcome any kind of medium, for example: painting, printmaking, sculpture, installation, audio or video works, photography
and digital media.
- Up to 10 items of documentation of the works of art you wish to exhibit. Do not send any original materials.
- Accepted formats for submission are:
- JPEG images
- 35mm photos/slides
- up to 3 minutes of video on CD/DVD.
- A completed submission form including the details of your work, your contact details and your Artist CV
- We will assume you do not wish us to return your submission documents to you (unless you supply us with a fully paid SAE)
- If you wish your work to be made available for sale them please include details of prices (we will not charge commission on sales
Send to either email@example.com or Artober, 154 Wilberforce Road, Leicester, LE3 0DH by Wednesday, September 26.
It is free to submit work. If your work has been selected you will be notified on the first or second of October and asked to deliver your work to us during the first week of October. There will be a nominal exhibition fee of £5 (this is to cover associated administrative costs). Upon the exhibitions completion you will be asked to arrange the pick up of your
work, the details of this will be arranged by negotiation if your work is selected.
Please note the following:
- The exhibition at the LCB Depot will run from the October 16 to October 26.
- The exhibition at the Pocklingtons Walk will run from October 12 to October 26.
- The selection panel will include Hugo Worthy of the City Gallery, and Professor Gen Doy of De Montfort University.
- Decisions upon the final selection and placing of work rest with the selectors and Artober Team. We will endeavour to be considerate to the nature of the work and the venue chosen to exhibit it