Conversations with Writers 2009
So far, this year, Conversations with Writers has posted eight interviews with eight very different writers.
As usual, the interviews focus on the work the writers are doing, their concerns as writers and how they got published.
The eight featured writers are:
- N. P. Michaels, author of Shadow Haven;
- Lucien Black, author of No Vacancies;
- Sarudzayi Barnes, author of The Endless Trail;
- Ivor W. Hartmann, author and editor-in-chief of StoryTime;
- Sue Moorcroft, author of Family Matters;
- Zvisinei Sandi, writer, academic and civil rights activist;
- Brett L. Abrams, author of Hollywood Bohemians, and
- Petina Gappah, author of An Elegy for Easterly
Updated April 11, 2009.